Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare company, with businesses in three sectors: consumer; pharmaceuticals and medical devices. The company established its first joint venture, Xian Janssen, in China in 1985. Guided by Our Credo, Johnson & Johnson is dedicated to the aspiration of “caring for the world, one person at a time” by bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Our employees work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Our Family of Companies comprises:
- The world’s sixth-largest consumer health company
- The world’s most comprehensive medical devices business
- The world’s sixth-largest biologics company
- And the world’s fifth-largest pharmaceuticals company
- We have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 126,500 people.
- Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.