Johnson & Johnson Technology (JJT) is where business, technology and innovation intersect, helping Johnson & Johnson meet the most critical health care needs around the world. Interns will get to learn about technology, design thinking, agile methodology, and apply them to help JJT deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities to consumers, patients, nurses and doctors.
You will be part of a dynamic internship class based in our state-of-the-art Asia Pacific Headquarters in Singapore and be part of a structured internship program which includes tailored learning sessions, coaching from mentors and supervisor, and exposure to management.
What You Will Do
- Working in a cross-functional team to identify personas, map user journeys, and develop user stories.
- Uncovering, analyzing and converting data into actionable business insights.
- Collaborating with software engineers as part of Agile team to transform user stories into working solutions.
- Discovering, innovating, and prototyping new technologies and solutions using statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques.
- Producing written and verbal status updates, progress report and documentation to provide key stakeholders, business partners, and management visibility to key technology initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably in Technology, Computing, Business Analytics or Engineering related majors.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and business acumen.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to learn in a dynamic environment.
- Have a passion for technology and wants to make a difference with technology solutions.
- Be available full-time for a period of minimum 20 weeks, starting 14 January 2019 latest.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2018, 6:00 pm