Develop the most valuable asset in our global business operations – our people. Work with our businesses to support more than 240,000 employees worldwide while building your network, skills and experience in an industry-leading environment.
What you will do
What You Can Expect
Our Human Resources team identifies, attracts, hires and retains the top-tier talent that generates best-in-class outcomes for our clients and businesses. Working closely with our business on strategy, planning and project management will give you insight into how we build successful teams.
The two year rotational program offers hands-on experience across all areas of the firm, including Asset Management, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, and Corporate & Investment Banking. Specific roles include Compensation, Analytics, and HR Business Partners, as well as HR specialties such as Talent & Development, Recruiting, Benefits and HR Service delivery.
You'll contribute to our industry-leading performance management, training and development, and recruiting and diversity initiatives that drive talent throughout our global business. On completion of the program, we will work with you to identify your next role, as you build your career at JPMorgan.
Required Skills and Abilities
We're looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for cultivating human capital.
- GPA of 3.2 out of 4 equivalent or above
- Pursuing a degree qualification with solid academic background, with an expected graduation of December 2018 or June 2019
- Available to start full-time employment from July 2019 onwards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency
- Relevant internship experience and leadership in school or community organization
- Fluency in English is essential
Talent is the currency of our business. Our commitment to providing best-in-class industry solutions is enabled by you. In turn, we offer a framework for career growth through unmatched training, experiences and access across our businesses in over 100 countries. Our collaborative culture is designed to support your success — wherever it takes you.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2018, 6:00 pm