Our greatest asset is our people – all 250,000. And at JPMorgan Chase, we consider recruitment, training, development and retention a top priority. Join our Human Resources team to find out what it’s like to build and develop successful teams for a top global firm.
You’ll learn various Human Resource practices, including recruiting, talent and development, employee relations and more, while building the foundation for your career. You’ll have the opportunity to build your network, expand your professional skills and gain experience in a diverse environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to high level leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What To Expect
Our 9-week program kicks off with orientation and training, providing in-depth knowledge of our global Human Resources function. After training, you'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge while gaining hands-on experience in our different lines of business (Asset & Wealth Management, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, and Corporate & Investment Bank) or Corporate functions.
The program is designed to give you insight into talent management competencies and specialties including Compensation, Benefits & Wellness, Workforce Analytics, Recruiting, Development, and more. Top performers may receive a full-time offer at the end of the summer program.
What you will do
- Contributing to cross-firm projects including diversity, performance management, training and development
- Developing HR strategy across different disciplines such as recruiting, learning, and diversity & inclusion
- Supporting your aligned team with initiatives and day-to-day work to help our employees learn, develop, and thrive
Required Skills and Abilities
- A desire to participate in a rotational program across all lines of business
- All majors considered; Human Resources, Psychology, Organizational Development/Management, or Marketing focused majors are a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization
- We’re a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in English is required
- Fluency in an Asian language (e.g. Mandarin, Hindi) is preferred as the role will focus on client engagement and business development for Asian clients
- Pursuing a degree qualification with solid academic background and an expected graduation between December 2022 and July 2023
- Relocation assistance for flight and accommodation will not be provided
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Management, Marketing and Sales,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm