You'll work in partnership with our lead business leaders to develop strategies that support our clients' needs. You'll work with teams that manage and distribute investment solutions across asset classes for institutions and financial intermediaries.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We'll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What to Expect:
Our summer analyst program is expected to run for around 10 weeks from June to August (although this may be subject to change).
The program kicks off with training and orientation to our businesses and you’ll gain the technical and practical knowledge so you can make an impact from the start.
You'll first learn about our business strategies and products you'll be implementing on one of the following teams throughout the summer:
- Distribution Channels - Assist with client sales and retention while gaining broad exposure to asset classes and investment professionals throughout the firm.
- Funds Management - Work with financial advisors and investment consultants to provide quantitative and qualitative analysis, conduct market research, and assist in strategic planning, helping clients meet their investment objectives.
- Institutional Sales - Oversee our institutional investor relationships, serving as the first point of contact for institutions accessing our products and services.
- Marketing - Collaborate with our professionals to construct and implement marketing tactics, create and deliver content, research and analyze products, and execute business development strategies.
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
What You Will Do
You'll make an impact by:
- Assisting with client sales and retention while gaining broad exposure to asset classes and investment professionals throughout the firm.
- Working with financial advisors and investment consultants to provide quantitative and qualitative analysis, conduct market research and assist in strategic planning to help clients meet their investment objectives.
- Developing relationships with clients including top pension plans, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, endowments, foundations, central banks and other institutional investors.
- Learning about asset allocation strategies and identifying investment capabilities across traditional and alternative strategies to meet our clients' investment objectives.
Top performers may receive an offer of full-time employment upon successful completion of the program.
Required Skills and Abilities
We're looking for a team player who can develop innovative solutions designed to help our clients succeed.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Organizational skills and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to multitask and be proactive.
- Strong initiative, energy and confidence.
- Genuine interest in financial markets, investing and macro-level economic trends.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Good judgment and discretion working with confidential information.
- Expected graduation date of September 2021 – July 2022.
- Available for full-time internship from June – August 2021.
Our summer internship program is a pipeline for future graduate opportunities. Based on individual achievements, those who successfully complete the program may receive offers of full-time employment with the firm in 2022.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm