Spend your summer working with our industry experts to identify opportunities and create efficiencies that support our global business. You will make meaningful contributions while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment.
What You Can Expect:
Our summer analyst program is expected to run for around 10 weeks from June to August (although this may be subject to change).
A talent pipeline for our full-time rotational Corporate Analyst Development Program - will provide you with the opportunity to work with colleagues across various lines of business to drive growth, innovation and strategy, ensure operational effectiveness, manage risk and maintain our global reputation for excellence. You will gain insight into various phases of key business projects and initiatives across the firm. You will also see how our businesses come together to serve our clients around the world
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
What You Will Do
During the internship, you will have the opportunity to develop your foundational skills within one of our lines of business or corporate functions, in one of three core business disciplines:
- Analytics - Lead or participate in projects and tasks that involve data analysis methods driven by business need. Identify connections between business opportunities, challenges, and underlying data. Compile and present analysis back to stakeholders in a concise and effective manner.
- Project Management - Participate in/drive various phases of a project life cycle. Engage with the right resources and build relationships to meet project goals. Track, analyze, report, and address project issues while identifying, documenting, and vetting potential solutions.
- Process Improvement - Lead or participate in the development of a critical initiative, which may include improvements in process, organization, people and/or technology. Collect, consolidate, and organize data to perform analyses, test hypotheses, and size opportunities. Synthesize findings, formulate recommendations, and develop change support materials for improvements.
By working in one of the above disciplines, you will gain a comprehensive view of the firm. You will build your knowledge, network, and experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Upon successful completion of the 10-week internship, you may receive an offer of full-time employment.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are a leader with the vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change - Our summer internship program is a pipeline for future graduate opportunities. Based on individual achievements, those who successfully complete the program may receive offers of full-time employment with the firm in 2022.I f you will require employer immigration sponsorship after completing your degree, you do not meet the basic requirements of this summer analyst role.
- Pursuing a degree qualification with solid academic background and an expected graduation between September 2021 and July 2022.
- Available to start full-time employment from July 2022 onwards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to thrive in ever changing environments.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong team player who is proactive, responsive, and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Aptitude to digest large amounts of information while using it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail.
- A desire to participate in a rotational program across all lines of business.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Enthusiasm for financial services.
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm