Our greatest asset is our people – all 250,000. And at JPMorgan Chase, we consider recruitment, training, development and retention a top priority. Join our Human Resources team to find out what it’s like to build and develop successful teams for a top global firm.
You’ll learn various Human Resource practices, including recruiting, talent and development, employee relations and more, while building the foundation for your career. You’ll have the opportunity to build your network, expand your professional skills and gain experience in a diverse environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to high level leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
Our summer analyst program is expected to run for around 10 weeks from June to August (although this may be subject to change). The program kicks off with orientation and training, providing in-depth knowledge of our global Human Resources function.
After training, you'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge while gaining hands-on experience in our different lines of business (Asset & Wealth Management, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, and Corporate & Investment Banking) or Corporate functions.
The program is designed to give your insight into talent management competencies and specialties including Compensation, Benefits & Wellness, Workforce Analytics, Recruiting, Development, and more. Top performers may receive a full-time offer at the end of the summer program.
What you will do
- Contributing to cross-firm projects including diversity, performance management, training and development
- Developing recruiting and diversity initiatives
- Working with business partners on strategic HR initiatives
- Shaping policies, motivating staff, and collaborating on succession planning
Required Skills and Abilities
We're looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for cultivating human capital. Our summer internship program is a pipeline for future graduate opportunities. Based on individual achievements, those who successfully complete the program may receive offers of full-time employment with the firm in 2022. If you require immigration sponsorship after completing your degree, you do not meet the requirements of this internship role.
- Pursuing a degree qualification with solid academic background and an expected graduation between September 2021 and July 2022
- Available to start full-time employment from July 2022 onwards
- All majors considered; Human Resources, Psychology, Organizational Development/Management, or Marketing focused majors are a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Relevant internship experience and leadership in school or community organization
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm