Be a part of a dynamic and diverse team that engineers large-scale, complex and resilient technology solutions that drive our global business. You'll help build and optimize digital applications and systems that support millions of customers, clients and employees worldwide.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 16 strategic technology locations worldwide, our team of more than 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning and cloud development.
As a firm, we're partnering with FinTech and Silicon Valley tech firms to deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients and customers. Our $10.8 billion annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
What to Expect:
Our summer analyst program is expected to run for around 10 weeks from June to August (although this may be subject to change).
Joining our 10-week Software Engineer Internship means you will:
- Begin with an induction covering our tech strategies, products and systems, as well as an overview of our technology community.
- Dive head-first and gain hands-on experience creating innovative solutions that make a difference for our customers, clients and employees.
- Work on agile teams with peers and experienced software engineers to grow your skills, share ideas and innovate with our technology community all over the world.
- Gain deeper insight into what it means to work here through networking events, speaker sessions and peer-mentorship programs.
Our summer internship program is a pipeline for future graduate opportunities. Based on individual achievements, those who successfully complete the program may receive offers of full-time employment with the firm in 2022.
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
We value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, you'll find your place in our Software Engineer Internship.
Key Skills Include:
- Computer Science and/or Engineering majors are preferred, while other majors may be considered.
- Pursuing a degree qualification with solid academic background and an expected graduation between September 2021 and July 2022.
- Available to start full-time employment from July 2022 onwards.
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm