If you enjoy building relationships and helping develop innovative solutions while working in a fast-paced environment, then we have the role for you. Spend your summer with our industry experts learning what it takes to offer first-class service for a leading client franchise.
Join a team committed to building client relationships and making meaningful contributions to our business with customized wealth management solutions. You'll work with product specialists on an investment solutions team or with a team of client advisors, bankers, global investment specialists, wealth advisors, and lending specialists. Throughout this program, you'll learn about our business and our clients while building your own expertise.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. You'll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
What to Expect:
Our summer analyst program is expected to run for around 10 weeks from June to August (although this may be subject to change).
The program kicks off with training and orientation to our businesses and you'll gain the technical and practical knowledge to start contributing to our teams. You may receive an offer of full-time employment upon successful completion of the program.
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
What You Will Do
- Work with our teams to understand client needs and examine market activities to develop and execute strategies that help clients meet their financial goals.
- Partner with client advisors, bankers, global investment specialists and estate experts to help recommend investment and wealth management solutions that protect, manage and grow our clients' portfolios.
- Collaborate with various teams, including but not limited to market strategy, equity, and alternative investment teams to conduct research and analysis, develop products and respond to client needs as part of a Solutions Team.
- Continuously learn through one-on-one mentorship, learning sessions and ongoing events to grow your professional network.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you're highly driven and enjoy working in teams to develop complex solutions, this is the role for you.
Key Skills Include:
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends.
- Desire to ultimately work with external clients in a relationship building and sales capacity.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Highly inquisitive, focused and pro-active.
- Good judgment and discretion when working with confidential information.
- Expected graduation date of September 2021 – July 2022.
- Available for full-time internship from June – August 2021.
- Cultural knowledge and fluency in an Asian language (e.g. Mandarin, Cantonese) preferred.
Our summer internship program is a pipeline for future graduate opportunities. Based on individual achievements, those who successfully complete the program may receive offers of full-time employment with the firm in 2022.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm