The Wholesale Payments & Corporate Banking summer program offers you the opportunity to gain hands-on experience across this exciting, innovative landscape to learn what it takes to “make money move.” With the full support and resources of J.P. Morgan, you’ll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to engagement on challenging projects that use all your skills. We are looking for out-of-the box thinkers to help us drive our future client solutions.
What to Expect:
This nine-week program kicks off with an orientation and training session, led by our top professionals and expert instructors. Our team members and mentors will help you navigate the firm and continue to learn about our businesses. You will have a chance to take a deep dive into an area of business within either the Wholesale Payments or Global Corporate Banking. Access to management and a strong network of peers will promote ongoing professional development throughout the summer.
The program is an opportunity to take your career to the next level through hands-on experience, relevant skills training and valuable professional networking. Based on your individual performance and achievements, you may receive an offer of full-time employment upon completion of the internship program.
The full-time offer is to join either the two-year Wholesale Payments rotational analyst program or the two-year Global Corporate Banking analyst program, specific to your initial internship placement.
You’ll Make an Impact by:
- Beginning to learn how we work with 100,000+ clients in 150+ countries to support cash management needs and technology-based payment solutions.
- Identifying opportunities to leverage emerging technologies to meet client needs.
- Exposure to product, strategy, or client coverage-based teams.
- Being part of creating innovative ideas to transform the Wholesale Payments landscape.
- Working under the guidance of mentors and a supportive team.
- Networking with industry leaders, accessing best-in-class training and learning how all our businesses work together to provide excellent customer service.
At JPMorgan Chase, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
The Wholesale Payments Product Delivery organization is responsible for scaling and integrating payments platforms across Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank, by defining the product strategy, segmenting clients and packing solutions against these segments, determining the end-to-end delivery strategy, managing product launches and enabling the sales teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key Skills Include:
- Exceptional analytical, research and project management skills.
- Familiarity with business fundamentals.
- Ability to quickly solve problems on your own and with a team.
- Enthusiasm, energy and a drive to succeed.
- A collaborative mindset and willingness to partner and work on a team.
- We are a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in English is required.
- All majors eligible are to apply.
- Expected graduation date of December 2022 – July 2023.
- Holding the permanent right to work in Singapore is an advantage, however, candidates requiring visa sponsorship may still apply.
- Relocation assistance for flight and accommodation will not be provided.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm