Be a part of a dynamic and diverse team that engineers large-scale, complex and resilient technology solutions that drive our global business. You'll help build and optimize digital applications and systems that support millions of customers, clients and employees worldwide.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 16 strategic technology locations worldwide, our team of more than 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning and cloud development. We partner with FinTech and Silicon Valley tech firms to deliver cutting-edge solutions to our clients and customers. Our $10.8 billion annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
What to Expect:
Joining our Software Engineer Internship means you will:
- Begin with an induction covering our tech strategies, products and systems, as well as an overview of our technology community.
- Dive head-first and gain hands-on experience creating innovative solutions that make a difference for our customers, clients and employees.
- Work on agile teams with peers and experienced software engineers to grow your skills, share ideas and innovate with our technology community all over the world.
- Gain deeper insight into what it means to work here through networking events, leader speaker sessions and peer-mentorship programs.
The program is an opportunity to take your career to the next level through hands-on experience, relevant skills training and valuable professional networking. Based on your individual performance and achievements, you may receive an offer of full-time employment upon completion of the internship program.
At JPMorgan Chase, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, you'll find your place in our Software Engineer Internship.
Key Skills Include:
- Computer Science and/or Engineering majors are preferred, while other majors may be considered.
- Pursuing a degree qualification with solid academic background and an expected graduation between December 2022 and July 2023.
- Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Holding the permanent right to work in Singapore is an advantage, however, candidates requiring visa sponsorship may still apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm