Spend your summer working alongside the top professionals in the business to come up with solutions that shape the global economy.
Our bankers are focused on long-term relationships and developing strategies that help our government, institutional and corporate clients grow and innovate. We do this by providing sound advice, helping them access funds and making connections, all while helping clients manage the many risks in today’s complex environment.
Our industry and product teams work together to develop and execute strategies that help our clients grow and achieve their objectives in today’s global markets. Our industry and product teams include: Consumer & Retail, Corporate Finance Advisory, Diversified Industries, Energy, Equity Capital Markets, Financial Institutions, Financial Sponsors, Healthcare, Investment Grade Finance, Leveraged Finance, Media & Communications, Mergers & Acquisitions, Public Finance, Real Estate Gaming & Lodging, Regional Investment Banking, and Technology.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We’ll give you what you need to succeed from training to mentoring from leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect:
Our nine-week program kicks off with five days of orientation and training, giving you technical and practical skills. Top performers may receive a full-time job offer at the end of the summer.
What you will do
You’ll make an impact by:
- Analyzing market data, building detailed financial models and preparing client presentations for mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and capital markets advisory.
- Managing client transactions from pitch to close under the guidance of our leaders.
- Coming up with innovative and creative ways to solve complex, real-world business challenges.
- Learning how we help clients and communities grow, no matter their needs.
- Sharpening your technical skills.
- Building your professional network with mentors, executives and others.
This program is an opportunity to take your career to the next level through hands-on experience, relevant skills training and valuable professional networking.
As it is a pipeline for future graduate opportunities, based on individual performance and achievements, those who successfully complete the program may receive offers of full-time employment with the firm in 2024. Holding the permanent right to work in Singapore is an advantage, however, candidates requiring visa sponsorship may still apply.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you've got initiative and the vision to come up with strategies and plans, then this is the role for you.
Key skills include:
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative work environment.
- Being adaptable, flexible and resilient.
- Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Coursework in finance or economics a plus.
Expected graduation date of September 2023 – July 2024.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2022, 6:00 pm