Our greatest asset is our people – all 250,000. And at JPMorgan Chase, the entire employee experience – from hire to retire – is a top priority.
Join our Human Resources team to find out what it’s like to build and develop successful teams at the “World’s Best Bank” (Global Finance Magazine, 2021.)
The Human Resources function is critical to our business success and works side-by-side with leaders, managers and employees across the company. Our Human Resources Analyst Development Program (HRADP) is the premier entry level program to accelerate your career as a future leader in Human Resources.
You’ll learn traditional Human Resource practices, spanning recruiting, talent and development, compensation, employee relations, and more. You’ll also be immersed in cutting-edge, next-generation HR capabilities, including data literacy, design thinking, and other commercial skills. You’ll have the opportunity to build your network, interact with senior leaders, expand your professional skills and gain experience in a diverse environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive, high-performing team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. The program will provide what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to subject matter experts and high-impact projects that challenge and grow your skills.
What to Expect:
HRADP offers a highly selective internship program for top college graduates who are pursuing a career in Human Resources.
The program includes robust training, unique networking opportunities, and meaningful day-to-day work. You will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and make an impact, while gaining hands-on experience supporting our different lines of business (Asset & Wealth Management, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, and Corporate & Investment Banking) or corporate functions.
The program is designed to give you an exceptional foundation that will set you up for success for the rest of your HR career. You will be challenged, you will grow, and you will gain essential skills for the dynamic, fast-paced business environment.
After successful completion of the program, there will be distinct possibilities for the direction of your HR career.
What You Will Do
You’ll make an impact by:
- Contributing to strategies and projects around diversity, performance management, compensation, workforce analytics, and HR business advisory.
- Developing in-depth HR acumen across different disciplines such as talent acquisition, employee relations, and digital HR.
- Supporting your aligned teams with initiatives and day-to-day work to help the business and our employees thrive.
Required Skills and Abilities
We're looking for future HR leaders with a passion for teamwork and a commitment to excellence.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who has a track record of effective execution, resiliency, and strong communication skills. The ideal candidate is interested in further developing skills in data analysis, design thinking, and business advisory.
This program is an opportunity to take your career to the next level through hands-on experience, relevant skills training and valuable professional networking.
As it is a pipeline for future graduate opportunities, based on individual performance and achievements, those who successfully complete the program may receive offers of full-time employment with the firm in 2024.
Holding the permanent right to work in Singapore is an advantage, however, candidates requiring visa sponsorship may still apply.
Key Attributes and Qualifications include:
- A well-rounded academic background.
- Demonstrated interest in Human Resources – through coursework, internships and/or extracurricular activities.
- All majors considered; Human Resources, Psychology, Organizational Development/Management, or Marketing focused majors are a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Basic understanding of key HR trends and issues.
- Interest in working with data, data analysis, and driving projects independently.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Pursuing a degree qualification with an expected graduation date between December 2023 and July 2024.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Human Resources, Management, Marketing and Sales,...
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2022, 6:00 pm