Ground-breaking projects, such as one-north, Jurong Island, Jurong Rock Cavern and Seletar Aerospace are evidence of the innovative and dynamic side of JTC. Hardly surprising, because at JTC, our mission is to conceive visionary developments in key industrial sectors to create national economic growth for the future.
JTC Internship Programme 2020:
JTC is pleased to be offering enriching, exciting and professional internships that will help advance your future career. The JTC Internship Programme is a 12-week full-time internship that runs from May - August each year.
At JTC, we place a high emphasis on grooming newg talents. Outstanding individuals with the right aptitude and attitude will be considered for JTC mid-term scholarship or a full-time position in JTC upon graduation. If you are keen to support the transformation of industries in Singapore, join us now!
What You Will Do
JTC is investing on improving our customer experience on our digital touchpoints and we are looking for a dynamic individual to join us on this project. You will be involved in the design, testing and delivery of new customer experience on key digital touchpoints.
Job Scope/Learning Opportunities:
- Support UX team to design user testing methodology.
- Support UX team to develop prototypes and/or research artefacts for user testing.
- Organise and document user testing sessions.
- Conduct competition analysis and research on cross-industries best practices.
- Support UX team to formulate design recommendations.
- Support UX team to develop Information Architecture and User Flows.
- Synthesize UX recommendations into delivery requirements for Creative and Technology teams.
- Assist in preparing presentation materials for stakeholder communications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A dynamic and articulate team player.
- Savvy about digital experiences, i.e.: digital platforms, technologies that is driving intuitive user experience.
- Problem solving.
- Attention to details.
- Some experience on wireframing and prototyping preferred, but not a must.
- Knowledge of key tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Zeplin and OmniGraffle preferred, but not a must.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Project Management
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm