Ground-breaking projects, such as one-north, Jurong Island, Jurong Rock Cavern and Seletar Aerospace are evidence of the innovative and dynamic side of JTC. Hardly surprising, because at JTC, our mission is to conceive visionary developments in key industrial sectors to create national economic growth for the future.
JTC Internship Programme 2020:
JTC is pleased to be offering enriching, exciting and professional internships that will help advance your future career. The JTC Internship Programme is a 12-week full-time internship that runs from May - August each year.
At JTC, we place a high emphasis on grooming new talents. Outstanding individuals with the right aptitude and attitude will be considered for JTC mid-term scholarship or a full-time position in JTC upon graduation. If you are keen to support the transformation of industries in Singapore, join us now!
What You Will Do
You will join us in one of our divisions (Facilities & Estates Mgmt or Security Division) to assist in the planning and operations of industrial facilities. You will also be given ownership to a real-life project and receive coaching from a line manager.
Interns can expect to be involved in one of the following areas:
- Strategic FM planning and execution.
- Asset consolidation and budget management.
- Enhance FM through the use of Internet of Things (IoT).
- Review challenges faced in maintaining existing developments and develop a comprehensive design framework for future developments.
- Review operational readiness of existing security systems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Open to all Singaporean undergraduates studying Project & Facilities Mgmt, Engineering, Architecture or other relevant disciplines.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to engage internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Job type:Internships
Architecture, Engineering, Project Management
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm