We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
Kantar, backed by Bain Capital, is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organizations succeed and grow.
What You Will Do
- Make sure the job postings are updated and monitor it if needed to be reposted again.
- Put all the Candidates who passed the CV screening in our database tracker.
- Send the assessment invites to the candidates (Cammio and Mapit).
- Update and extend the deadlines to those candidates who are still interested in taking the assessment upon the expiration of the links (Cammio and Mapit).
- Send placeholder and confirmed calendar invites to the Panel interviewers.
- Reach out and schedule all the candidates who are considered to proceed to Technical interview.
- Share the Candidates’ documents and details (CV, coding test result, case study test result, aptitude score) with the Panel interviewers.
- Support the Talent Acquisition Consultant in communicating with different universities or colleges for the school job boards posting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must be taking up a Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management or any related courses.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm