Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders – Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
What You Will Do
- The Business Solutions Team will partner the IT and Business Teams in the provision of Line of Business (LOB) IT solutions for the Business Unit.
- Under general supervision, partner with IT and Business teams to understand business problems, develop and deliver LOB
- IT solutions as well as maintain the solutions
- Understand and translate business needs and processes into IT solutions
- Research, analyse and recommend solutions which meet the business needs for new LOB projects.
- Analyse business requirements, explore and evaluate various options for LOB business needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or related
- 0 - 2 years of relevant experience
- Team player with strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Keppel Offshore & Marine
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:17th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm