Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders – Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
What You Will Do
You will be responsible to provide technical expertise in the functions you specialized in - this includes supporting service requests, incident management, problem management, change requests and projects. You are accountable to ensure quality delivery of SAP/other application IT services including the continual adoption of best practices in Keppel Group landscape.
- Determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations.
- Assessing existing SAP/ other application operation process and recommending improvements.
- Deploying SAP/ other application solutions and ensuring smooth system integration.
- Leading and providing SAP/ other application system support and end-user training.
- Performing rigorous documentation of SAP processes and presenting progress reports.
- Ensuring compliance.
- Assist in AMS weekly reporting to monitor aging tickets, team performance, open tickets etc.
- Assist to perform service requests and level 1 support in system based on standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Coordinate in User Access Review.
- Participate in system integration testing (SIT) testing and coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) for enhancements/projects
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar preferred.
- Excellent teamwork, collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Effective communication with business users and vendors.
- Ability to work under business focused and fast-moving environment.
- Always projecting a positive outlook in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment.
- Ability to instill and reinforce a strong customer service and business-oriented ethic in the entire team.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm