Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel REIT is one of Asia’s leading REITs listed on the Singapore Exchange with assets under management of approximately S$8 billion. Our portfolio comprises office assets located in Singapore, key Australian cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth, as well as South Korea.
The Intern will assist the team to manage existing office properties from a REIT landlord perspective.
What You Will Do
- Perform portfolio data analysis.
- Lease analysis & administration.
- Research and analysis of various office submarkets in countries we operate in.
- Learn the basics of managing a commercial office property from a REIT perspective.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel Capital.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree preferably in Business Administration / Real Estate / Finance (or equivalent).
- General understanding of real estate / financial concepts.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Banking and Finance, Property
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm