Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel Technology & Innovation (KTI) is a group of passionate geeks who are driving the exploration and adoption of new ideas, technologies and initiatives across the group. We marry human centered design principles with technology to catalyze and support positive change in how business units across the group operate.
What You Will Do
- Good understanding of business and administrative processes, and how these interfaces with other departments as well as external stakeholders.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders, particularly (i) business functional team, (ii) customers/participants, and (iii) IT/Tech related support.
- Proactively partner the functional heads to review the effectiveness of processes under their charge.
- Conduct analysis and mapping of current workflows/processes to user journeys and IT systems support.
- Conceive implementable business process re-engineering (BPR) plans to improve efficiency and stakeholder experience, taking into consideration constraints such as regulations, guidelines, IT systems and budget.
- Prioritize and manage the various implementation plans, which could include streamlining of work processes, digitalization / automation, outsourcing, reorganization etc.
- Guide the functional units and facilitate closely the entire change management process.
- Function as local in-house expert and work with external short-term consultant to ensure successful implementation of BPR.
- Develop logical thinking to understand and document “as-is” and “to-be” business process in an easy and simple manner.
- Develop good understanding of people management, business process and IT system to optimize and re-engineer the process holistically.
- Develop good communication through various conversation with internal / external stakeholders.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel Corporation Limited.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant experience in administration and operations setting.
- Independent individual with strong organizational and interpersonal skills to lead and coordinate projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- Competent and proven track record in business process re-engineering or transformation.
- Process-oriented with a focus on user-centricity.
- Competent with change management strategies and/or design thinking.
- Familiar with IT systems and digitalization.
- Ability to bridge strategic and business growth with operational details.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Information Technology, Operations
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm