Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
What You Will Do
Keppel People Services is the HR Centre of Excellence for Keppel Group. This role sits in the Centre of Solutions Team within KPS, which manages the end-to-end HR operations for Keppel Group.
- Assist with multiple process improvement initiatives to streamline business processes and enhance user experience.
- Collaborate with HR partners to support implementation of programmes including communications.
- Research and gather information, perform analysis on data and assist in creating and maintaining the PowerPoint Presentation.
- Perform some clerical duties, as needed.
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks.
- Project management skills.
- Building business case.
- Learn end-to-end HR operations.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel Capital.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree preferably in Business Administration / Computing (or equivalent).
- Comfortable with working on different projects/activities concurrently.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Has good attention to details and the ability to review data, research information, documents and perform analysis independently and accurately and present them concisely.
- Team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Interest and flair in using and managing technology.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Computer Science, Human Resources
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm