Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
The Group Risk & Compliance Department serves as a secretariat to the Board Risk Committee (BRC), that supports the Group in the management of risks and compliance, though the implementation of Enterprise Risk Management framework and Regulatory Compliance programmes.
Business Unit - Keppel Corporation Ltd.
What You Will Do
- Learn the roles & responsibilities of Compliance in Keppel.
- Assist in content development in Risk and Compliance trainings.
- Support in compliance due diligence and the rationale behind the process.
- Participate in simplifying regulatory compliance policies and processes.
- Assist in Compliance data analytics reviews.
- Assist in developing Compliance webpage and communication publications.
- Collaborate with Keppel Business Units on projects and initiatives.
- May perform ad-hoc risk and compliance duties and involve in projects.
- Able to appreciate and understand the role of Compliance in Keppel. Gain knowledge in how compliance is being operationalized.
- Value adds to the team by providing views to digitize and streamline compliance process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diligent and self-driven individual who is able to work independently.
- Good team player.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:11th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm