Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel Capital (KC) is an established fund manager with a strong track record across different geographical locations and asset classes.
Equipped with a strong business network, our team of professionals aims to achieve superior investment performance through in-depth local market knowledge and strong execution capabilities. In addition to the expertise, we possess in the area of investment, we establish the highest standards of corporate governance, reporting and compliance to meet investors' expectations.
We strive to integrate sustainability practices into our invested assets. Our corporate culture is shaped by empowerment and trust
What You Will Do
- Monitoring / researching on market trends.
- Assist in conducting preliminary assessment in potential acquisition targets.
- Prepare presentations or investment papers to support investment case.
- Participate in asset management initiatives.
An all-encompassing role whereby the intern would be exposed to investment underwriting, research and/or asset management functions for data centers.
Where applicable, rotation across various functional group may apply.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel Capital.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business / Accountancy / Real Estate (or equivalent).
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Attention to details.
- Able to work in a team.
- Numerically inclined and prior experience in real estate or investment/asset management/investment modelling would be a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Property
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm