Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel Capital Alternative Asset Pte. Ltd. (KCAA or the "Investment Manager”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Keppel Capital, the asset management arm of Keppel Corporation Limited (“Keppel Corporation” or the “Sponsor Parent”). KCAA’s principal business is to establish, offer and manage new private funds focused on alternative asset classes for accredited and institutional investors.
KCAA is well-positioned to manage asset classes in which Keppel Corporation and its subsidiaries (collectively, the “Keppel Group”) has established business units with a repertoire of expertise and know-how across a wide range of industries, including real estate, offshore and marine, energy and environmental infrastructure, data centers and logistics.
What You Will Do
- Support Investment related work such as feasibility studies and market research.
- Where applicable writing paper and presentation materials.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to learn and utilize Power BI.
Candidate will be able to learn how to evaluated education related deals, feasibility studies and use of Power BI. Improve presentation and communication skills.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel Capital.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Finance / Real Estate (or equivalent).
- Communication (both verbal and written).
- Analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Willing to learn.
- Be adaptable.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Property
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm