Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
The Keppel Infrastructure Trust (KIT) investment team is responsible for sourcing and executing new investments for KIT. KIT focuses on core and core plus infrastructure assets and has a global mandate.
The intern is expected to assist members of the KIT investment team in all aspects of the investment process, from research, to valuation, review of transaction.
The intern can expect to develop a strong investment acumen, hone their critical thinking and presentation skills.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel Capital.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business / Finance / Accountancy (or equivalent).
- Able to work independently.
- Strong sense of initiative.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong financial modelling skills and valuation knowledge.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with various research databases.
- Prior relevant experience will be advantageous.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm