What You Will Do
- You will be involved in the development works of new co-office center from the stage of conceptualization, design, construction within the established budget, schedule and quality standard including liaison with the authorities and partners.
- You need to understand the needs and wants of the users and incorporate those requirements into the design and/or use of the center.
- You are required to conduct research and implement innovative smart features and unique selling features for the center.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Civil Engineering, M&E, Architect or Building and Quantity Surveying with professional or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Ability to coordinate multiple design disciplines on a variety of projects.
- Strong capabilities in design scheduling, budget preparation and management.
- Able to manage project from conceptual to completion.
- Strong contract management ability.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Architecture, Engineering Civil Structural
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm