Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Business Unit - Keppel Offshore & Marine.
What You Will Do
- Assist to drive initiatives which build upon current and new Organizational Excellence capabilities to ensure sustainability of the organization.
- Assist process owners in the review, design, development, implementation and continual innovation of integrated systems that enables the four Process Excellence Cornerstones of Cost Avoidance, Resources Optimization, Process & Energy Efficiency and Knowledge Building.
- Assist the Process Excellence Specialist to review current systems and processes, and develop new systems and processes, for organizational improvement and excellence.
- Analyse and develop user requirements with Process Owners and project manage systems implementation with IT Project Teams.
- Assist the Knowledge Management (KM) Specialist to analyze data, to gain insights through the analysis, and identify opportunities for performance improvements relating to the effectiveness of KM Programmes and Activities.
- Promote accelerated, active learning and knowledge sharing within organization via the coordination, facilitation with process owners and creation of codified knowledge content such as videos through interviews, focus group discussions and project lessons learnt workshops etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or other relevant Engineering disciplines.
- Interest in Industrial and Systems Engineering/ Management and/or in the industry of Offshore and Marine.
- Prior Experience in Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management will be preferred.
- Understanding Management and Organizational Systems.
- Able to work in small teams.
- Ability to utilize software to perform process simulation, optimization, and database.
- Good communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- Good learning attitude.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:10th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm