Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Business Unit - Keppel Offshore & Marine.
What You Will Do
Option 1 - Intern Wearables:
- The role involves assisting in the deployment and implementation of the wearable's initiative in the yard.
- Understanding the features of the wearables to detect safety and health of the workforce.
- Participate in the deployment and tracking of the wearables and locker locations.
- Analyzing the wearable data e.g., Heart rate to determine correlations across factors such as types of roles and activities.
- Generate wearables trend reports for management insights.
- Participate in the discussion with stakeholder with respect to the enhancement of additional value-added features in the wearables.
Option 2 - Intern Paperless:
- Understanding the flow of the forms i.e., from requester to approver stage.
- Use the available digital tools to convert the forms.
- Participate in User Acceptance Test with the form stakeholders.
- Refining the forms to cater the additional user requirements.
- Analyzing form usage data and generating reports.
Option 3 - Intern Electrification:
The role involves working on power related projects ranging from power centric digitalization projects to green / renewables projects.
- Scoping & Solutioning.
- Proposal Reviews (Technical, Architecture & Topology).
- Ensuring solution are crafted in adherence to statutory & classification societies rules.
- Preparation for panel review.
- Participate in detail engineering phase.
- Site Coordination & Supervision.
- Testing & Commissioning.
- Support dynamic tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
Degree / Diploma in Naval Architecture / Civil / Marine and Offshore / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Electrical,...
- Closing Date:10th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm