Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
What You Will Do
Keppel People Services is the HR Centre of Excellence for Keppel Group. This role sits in the Learning team, and you will be at the forefront of Learning and Development for the Group.
- From planning to design and eventual delivery of learning plans/ programmes / events.
Design & Development:
- Media production & editing - Familiarity with simple editing applications.
- Learning related infographics & e-collaterals for internal communications.
- Other content design for learning.
Marketing Keppel Digital Learning:
- Help with launching learning campaigns to promote and drive learning in the organization.
- External content sourcing.
- Internal content creation in various media formats.
- Measure success of digital learning using various parameters and create training dashboard to visualize KPIs.
- Research on the latest learning technologies in the industry.
- Manage the Learning SharePoint site and other administrative matters.
- Develop skills in learning administration management, which includes learning plan implementation, learning registration, course administration and logistics.
- Sharpen communication and design skills through conceptualizing and creating infographics, e-collaterals, videos, guides for learning related promotions.
- Gain awareness of learning program management and workshop design, utilizing learning methodologies such as ADDIE, 70/20/10, Kolb’s learning styles etc.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel People Services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree preferably in Business / HR.
- Technology savvy.
- Curious to learn.
- High analytical and logical abilities.
- Ability to think differently.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm