Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel Technology & Innovation (KTI) incubates ideas and projects, and aims to transform how the Group harnesses technology and innovation to create value for our stakeholders.
Through Keppel Technology & Innovation all our business units work together to improve and develop new products and services, or to innovate and enhance business models and processes, while supporting the Group’s mission of providing solutions for sustainable urbanization.
What You Will Do
- Work in collaboration with advanced engineering team to develop conceptual solutions for infrastructure projects.
- Draft CAD models for generative design and finite element analysis.
- Conduct literature review and market scan for emerging technologies, trends and used cases.
- Learn about advanced engineering and apply them to infrastructure projects.
- Develop market analysis of emerging technologies and be able to make business recommendations.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel Corporation Limited.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Driven individual with creative problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and persistence.
- Friendly and collaborative individual who works well in a team.
- Experience using Solid works/Autodesk/other CAD software.
- Experience in typical manufacturing techniques.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm