Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel Technology & Innovation (KTI) is a group of passionate geeks who are driving the exploration and adoption of new ideas, technologies and initiatives across the group. We marry human centered design principles with technology to catalyze and support positive change in how business units across the group operate.
What You Will Do
- Design and develop electro-mechanical/connected devices, sensors and software.
- Research, create, test and document IoT solutions for parts, assembly and finished products.
- Analyze user needs and business requirements.
- Create and implement proof-of-concept solutions to validate ideas in a timely manner.
- Identify and select parts/components/materials appropriate to meet requirements.
- Work closely with data analytics and automation team to fulfil project requirements.
- Be part of exciting team to develop industry applicable solution based on latest IoT/AI/ML based technology.
- Assist commercial and go-to-market team to help them in bringing the product to market together.
- Experience in converting different cross-functional stakeholders’ requirement into real industrial product.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel Corporation Limited.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Mechatronics/Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field.
- Competency in at least one programming languages, e.g., Python, C, C++.
- Knowledge of machine learning and AI algorithms.
- Knowledge of IoT architecture and principles.
- Knowledge of electrical/mechanical components such as servo motors, switches, relays.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, resourceful and pro-active.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm