Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders - Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel Technology & Innovation (KTI) is a group of passionate geeks who are driving the exploration and adoption of new ideas, technologies and initiatives across the group. We marry human centered design principles with technology to catalyze and support positive change in how business units across the group operate.
What You Will Do
- Develop compelling narratives highlighting the value & benefits of industrials products.
- Coordinate with Product Leads to develop the roadmap for go-to-market strategy.
- Leverage analysis and business judgment to create and implement operationally efficient scaled deployment go-to-market solutions.
- Communicate and present progress and impact of solutions to leadership. Work closely with product and commercial team to drive the go-to-market implementation.
- Bring product maturity from ideas to commercialization.
- Work on real-life examples with industry direct use-case.
- Experience in converting different cross-functional stakeholders’ requirement into real industrial product.
Successful candidate(s) will be attached to Keppel Corporation Limited.
Required Skills and Abilities
- MBA candidate (ideally) or Bachelor's degree with practical experience in business & marketing.
- Experience in Go-to-Market Strategy, Industrial Product Marketing.
- Experience with product management, relationship management, and change management.
- Experience with problem solving, working cross-functionally and with analytics.
- Demonstrated ability in learning systems and tools, and driving or designing improvements.
- Ability to speak to both technical and business stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Passion for continuous optimization or process re-engineering.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm