Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders – Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel Enteprise Services (KENS) provides IT Centre of Excellence for Keppel Group. The Intern will sit in the Project Management Office (PMO) team, which manages IT programs and projects globally for Keppel Group across various business units.
What You Will Do
- Work together with the project managers in managing the projects.
- Manage day to day projects operational aspects and requests.
- Track the projects tasks progress.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and project events.
- Provide regular updates on projects tasks.
- Create and maintain project documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Business, Information Technology, or relevant disciplines.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Technology
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm