Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders – Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
Keppel Enteprises Services (KENS) provides IT Centre of Excellence for Keppel Group. This role sits in the Systems Applications and Products (SAP) team. SAP system allows our business users to see Finance as a service, rely on one source of truth and implement harmonized Finance and Procurement processes.
What You Will Do
- Assist in in weekly reporting to monitor ageing tickets, team performance, open tickets, etc.
- Participate in system integration testing (SIT) testing and coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) for SAP upgrade project.
- Assist to perform SAP (FICO, MM, GRC) service requests and level 1 support in system based on standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Coordinate in SAP User Access Review and GRC User Access Review exercise.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Business, or relevant disciplines.
- Competent in Excel and willing to learn finance and procurement processes.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Technology
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm