Internship 2023 - Business Process Reengineering - May-Aug
Keppel Group Digital Office drives the exploration and adoption of new ideas, technologies and initiatives across the group. We marry human centered design principles with technology to catalyze and support positive change in how business units across the group operate.
The Business Process Reengineering Intern will actively engage and partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve processes through digitalization.
What You Will Do
The intern will be responsible for the following:
- Partnering with various stakeholders from individual Business Units, GDO and IT/Tech related support.
Analysis and mapping of current workflows/processes and related IT systems.
- Conceive implementable business process re-engineering (BPR) plans to improve efficiency and stakeholder experience, taking into consideration constraints such as regulations, guidelines, IT systems and budget.
- Prioritize and manage the various implementation plans, which could include streamlining of work processes, digitalization / automation, outsourcing, reorganization etc.
- Guide the functional units and facilitate change management.
- Function as local in-house expert and work with external short-term consultant to ensure successful implementation of BPR.
- Develop logical thinking to understand and document “as-is” and “to-be” business process in an easy and simple manner.
- Develop good understanding of people management, business process and IT system to optimize and re-engineer the process holistically.
- Develop good communication through various conversation with internal / external stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Driven individual who with a systematic and detail orientated mindset.
- Relevant experience of business and administrative processes.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Independent individual with strong organizational and interpersonal skills to lead and coordinate projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- Competent and proven track record in business process re-engineering or transformation.
- Competent with change management strategies and/or design thinking.
- Familiar with IT systems and digitalization.
- Ability to bridge strategic and business growth with operational details.
Business Unit - Keppel Corporation Ltd.
Keppel is a multi-business company with a global footprint in more than 20 countries, providing robust solutions for sustainable urbanization, focusing on four key areas comprising energy & environment, urban development, connectivity and asset management.
With sustainability at the core of our strategy, Keppel harnesses the strengths and expertise of our business units to develop, operate and maintain real assets, which provide diverse solutions that are good for the planet, for people and for the Company.
Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
Be part of our Keppel family today.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:1st Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.