Keppel Capital is a premier asset manager in Asia, and it is the asset management arm of Keppel Corporation Limited. With assets under management of approximately S$26 billion, Keppel Capital has a diversified portfolio that includes real estate, infrastructure and data centre properties in key global markets.
This position communicates with the investment community and plays a part in shaping investors’ perception of Keppel Capital and its SGX-listed real estate investment trusts (REITs) and business trust (i.e. Keppel REIT, Keppel DC REIT, Keppel Infrastructure Trust and Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT).
What you will do
- Assist IR Officer(s) in developing content(s) for results reporting, including media releases, presentations, websites and other publications.
- Organise and/or facilitate planning of investor meetings, conferences, roadshows, and results briefings.
- Assist in investor targeting and summarising of unitholding analysis reports for listed business units.
- Monitor and summarise analyst/industry/competitor/news reports to keep management abreast of latest developments.
- Assist with peer comparison, providing analysis and research on stock price performance, indices inclusion, as well as corporate developments.
- Support initiatives to enhance the investor relations function, as well as the branding, communications and sustainability-related matters for the Keppel Capital group of companies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Course of Study: Communications/Business/Banking & Finance/Real Estate
- Good writing skills
- Good networking and communication skills
- Self-motivated, meticulous, organised, and a proactive team player
- Eye for details
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm