This position reports to the Head, Asset Management and interfaces with Investment and Asset Management in support of the teams’ daily operation work.
What You Will Do
Trainee Will Get To:
- Support strategies to maximize performance and enhance assets by working with internal stakeholders (marketing, property management and country managers) to formulate action plan wrt OPEX & CAPEX management.
- Assist to analyze and implement effective Lease Management in areas like deal structuring, renewal & retention strategies, client & asset risk assessment e.g. Know Your Clients, arrears monitoring, property tax management.
- Carry out AEI, asset valuation, asset review and hold-sell analysis for the asset under management.
- Co-ordinate initiatives for the team across countries in the areas like Compliance, Environmental, Social & Governance, Health Safety and Environment, BCP, audit etc.
- Prepare & consolidate budgets and periodic forecasts relating to net property income and capital expenditure of the portfolio, variance analysis with review of actual performance against budget and strategies.
- Reporting - Consolidate and analyze data at individual property and portfolio level for periodic and ad hoc result announcements / investor meetings, prepare monthly and quarterly reports outlining performance by property and portfolio levels for internal management/trustee.
- Assist in preparation of company annual reports and circulars.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant experience in asset management and operations.
- Exposure to international Real Estate & REITS reporting would be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, resourceful team player with good people management skills and able to lead initiatives independently.
- Result-oriented and able to work under stress in a fast-pace environment.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:5th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm