This trainee will be attached to the Keppel Capital Alternative Asset Senior Living/ Strategic Investments arm. Keppel Capital Alternative Asset Division is one of the private fund management arms of Keppel Capital.
What You Will Do
Trainee to be Involved in:
- Perform market research on sectors and countries including monitoring of sector and economic trends in the alternative assets space.
- Analyze and evaluate potential investment opportunities alongside the investment team in alternative assets from origination, due diligence to investment and monitoring.
- Support in deal execution process and private fund-raising events including research, underwriting and negotiation.
- Portfolio management and reporting including maintaining a robust internal database of underlying investees.
Competencies Trainees Will Pick Up:
- Understanding of investment processes and strategies.
- Financial Analysis.
- Knowledge on sectors and markets.
- Presentation Skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Both fresh graduates and mid-career individuals are welcome to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm