Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders – Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
What you will do
- Managing bank accounts and internet banking platforms
- KYC procedures with banks
- Maintaining treasury database and investor reporting
- Ad-hoc support for loan/ISDA documentation and compliance reporting
Required Skills and Abilities
- Active participation in liaising and negotiations with banks
- Identify and streamline processes across different projects and vehicles
- Gain experience with banking processes and loan documentation
- Database management and record keeping
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm