Keppel aims to be a global company at the forefront of our chosen industries, shaping the future for the benefit of all our stakeholders – Sustaining Growth, Empowering Lives and Nurturing Communities.
With people as our core asset, Keppel actively seeks out bright and dynamic individuals to join our talent pool. We offer our employees opportunities to grow and shape their careers, across the geographies in which we operate.
What you will do
- Monitor economic and real estate trends for timely regular reporting purposes
- Contribute to analysis of potential investment assets
- Assist in conducting research on new markets, new portfolios, opportunities and ideas
- Assist in preparation of presentation slides and research publications
- The individual will be part of the Keppel Capital Research team, to support the various KC departments in providing macroeconomic and property market research and updates
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Degree
- Graduated before 2019, as part of requirements for SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm