The Digital Data Analytics Intern is responsible for helping drive digital media, CRM, website and E-commerce analytics across Asia Pacific to provide actionable insights and document process.
This role will work closely with the APAC Analytics and Data Strategy Manager & the Digital Data Analyst for implementing analytics frameworks and guidance across Asia Pacific markets.
Internship Duration - July-December 2021.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain digital performance scorecards across CRM, Search, Website etc.
- Develop benchmarks for key performance indicators by each channel.
- Assist with building and enhancing E-commerce Sales and Marketing Dashboard.
- Additionally, provide ad-hoc analytics support to the digital data analyst or the brand/marketing teams across APAC.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduating from a Marketing/Analytics program.
- MS Excel fluency is a must have (pivot tables, VLOOKUP etc.)
- Working knowledge of BI tools like Tableau, PowerBI.
- Experience with digital tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Marketing Platform and Facebook is a plus.
- Good understanding of statistics and analytical mindset.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Comfort with both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Pro-active and willing to learn.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm