Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life – with brands that matter every day, everywhere people go. Throughout our 142 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products for the evolving needs of consumers worldwide. We’ve created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®. And we’ve redefined categories with brands like Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
While growing our $20+ billion global business, we also help build your career – through collaborative teams that push boundaries, through engaging experiences, and endless opportunities to work with some of the world’s most recognized brands.
Our 42,000 employees are changing the world for the better, too, generously giving back to communities and causes around the globe. If innovative thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
What You Will Do
- Learn how to execute on-page optimization and internal linking on our Content Management System.
- Learn how to read SEO technical audits and work with media agencies / internal IT team members to resolve issues uncovered from the audits.
- Provide keyword research and compile on-page optimization reports.
- Provide analysis for the monthly reports.
- Follow up with markets/agencies on the optimizations.
- Help compile the SEM scorecard for APAC.
- Support set-up and optimization for Video and Display campaigns.
- Run ad-hoc reports and analysis to support in-house campaign operations.
- Create and present post campaign reports using data from DV360 and other key platforms.
- Learn how to perform website traffic analysis (acquisition, audience, behavior and conversion) using GA360 to support ad-hoc analysis requests from local markets.
- Help produce website scorecard on a monthly basis.
- Help produce Digital Brand Health Scorecard to track overall performance of digital KPIs for each brand.
- Perform segmentation analysis and build audiences for targeting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a second year or third year pursuing a Bachelors' Degree in Marketing.
- Meticulous with strong attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Team player and able to work with multiple team members and stakeholders.
- Digitally inclined and detailed oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful and able to work well in a team setting.
- Able to do a full-time internship commencing July for 6 months.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm