Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life – with brands that matter every day, everywhere people go. Throughout our 142 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products for the evolving needs of consumers worldwide. We’ve created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®. And we’ve redefined categories with brands like Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
While growing our $20+ billion global business, we also help build your career – through collaborative teams that push boundaries, through engaging experiences, and endless opportunities to work with some of the world’s most recognized brands. Our 42,000 employees are changing the world for the better, too, generously giving back to communities and causes around the globe.
If innovative thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
As the Marketing Intern, Feminine Care you will be instrumental in supporting key projects for the Feminine Care category within Kimberly-Clark.
What You Will Do
- Portfolio strategy – Complete internal and external benchmarking of portfolio vs. consumer needs, identify gaps and opportunities on innovation and share recommendations to grow.
- Digital & ecommerce – Complete consumer/shopper journey understanding, define priorities and develop action plan on each.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a second year or third year pursuing a Bachelors' Degree in Marketing.
- Digitally inclined and detailed oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful and able to work well in a team setting.
- Able to do a full-time internship commencing mid- May 2021 for 3 months.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm