Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life - with brands that matter every day, everywhere people go. Throughout our 142 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products for the evolving needs of consumers worldwide. We’ve created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®. And we’ve redefined categories with brands like Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
While growing our $20+ billion global business, we also help build your career – through collaborative teams that push boundaries, through engaging experiences, and endless opportunities to work with some of the world’s most recognized brands. Our 42,000 employees are changing the world for the better, too, generously giving back to communities and causes around the globe. If innovative thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
As the Social Media Intern, you will be instrumental in creating a TikTok marketing playbook for K-C that defines Best Practices for:
- Content strategy.
- Building Community.
- Influencer Campaigns.
- Amplification through Paid Media.
- Measuring success.
- Landscape in key countries - Indonesia, South Korea, Australia, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia.
What You Will Do
- Perform research on successful TikTok brand campaigns and analysis of available performance data.
- Perform research on FMCG brands in APAC and their Social Media presence.
- Analyse K-C’s existing marketing campaigns, strategy and performance metrics.
- Perform analysis of marketing data.
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels.
- Develop TikTok Marketing Playbook with Best Practices and Actionable Insights through an APAC and FMCG lens.
- Present Insights.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Mass Communications, Communications or Marketing major.
- Extensive knowledge of social media, with experience on TikTok.
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Solid understanding of youth markets.
- Creative problem-solver and team-oriented.
Duration - 3 months minimum and able to commence internship July onward (full-time basis).
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm