What You Will Do
Manage project workflow, deadlines and strategic priorities:
- Assist in the organization and execution of Trade Marketing plan / customer promotion activities in accordance with set KPI for growth, margin in order to secure sales achievement and within authorized budget.
- Support Trade Marketing team in communicating POSM needs and requirements of retailers with external agencies. Collaterals including in store POSM, e-banner ads and brand promotion while meeting deadlines.
- Daily operation job (premium inventory, expense & logistic management).
Forecast and Budget Planning:
- Working on sales forecast for stocks and promotions, track and update of production schedule to ensure stock to supply availability and on time delivery of projects.
- Apprentice in the respective categories budgeting management and evaluate trade investment result and ROI (include expenditure tracking and Purchase Requisition creation).
Administrative and DPSM Support (Distribution, Pricing, mMerchandising and Promotion) to Achieve Target:
- Drill, organize and format data from different data sources (for analysis purposes).
- Administer eCom Hero Images, e-banners for key product launch and online campaign.
- Data management and generate reports for management perusal.
- Facilitate operations of other divisions by providing required information and support (i.e. Assist in in store observation studies).
Required Skills and Abilities
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm