Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, We offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
- Plan and develop Key K&B mall marketing co-op strategies, and execute nationwide program to drive sales and promote Kohler brand leadership.
- Assist in carrying out special marketing programs such as MU campaign, assigned by the Trade marketing manager to support the company’s marketing strategies and achieve business objectives.
- Support to Nanchang trade market activities of bathroom fixtures and fitting products, with specific focus at retail channel.
- Travel to other cities will be required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in business related disciplines
- With a minimum of 8 years solid management experience in consumer and trade promotions with Joint Ventures (JV) or Wholly owned Foreign Enterprises (WOFE), preferably with reputed consumer-driven multinationals in the PRC
- With a sound knowledge and solid experience in trade marketing and retail merchandising, and fully experience in event operation
- Strong skill in data analysis and report, and good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent communication skills to work with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Adaptable, initiative and able to meet deadline in a tight schedule with minimal supervision
- Pleasant, mature, self-motivated, results-oriented
- A team player and with good organization skills
- Willing to frequent travel required by business
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2019, 6:00 pm