The Audit function is structured along four lines of business, each addressing a key industry cluster in the marketplace.
Each line of business is further divided into sectors as a means to effectively organize technical and industry knowledge and dedicated teams to address the unique industry demands of the marketplace.
Diversified Industrials & Infrastructure - Government, Transport & Logistics, Building & Construction, Shipping, Diversified Industries, Communications.
Energy & Technology - Airlines, Telecommunication, Technology, E-commerce, Software & Business Services, Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Energy & Natural Resources, Engineering.
Financial Services - Retail Banking, Investment Banking, Insurance, Investment Management and Funds, Real Estate Investment Trust.
Real Estate, Consumer & Tourism - Retail, Food & Beverage, Consumer Products, Industrial & Automotive, Tourism & Hospitality, Education, Real Estate, Life Sciences, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare.
Our industry-driven structure helps us to develop a deep understanding of our clients` businesses and the issues they face. This approach recognizes that, in an increasingly competitive and complex market, the key differentiator is often the ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of our clients` businesses and the industry in which they operate.
KPMG in Singapore invites highly motivated and dynamic graduates to join our growing audit practice.
What You Will Do
As an Audit Associate, you will gain exposure to top companies within one of the above industry clusters.
You will work in teams to acquire an in-depth understanding of our client`s business, carry out the audit based on audit planning, prepare appropriate audit work papers, understand the relationships between objectives of the audit sections, the need for the sufficiency of audit evidence, and presentation of the conclusions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in accounting or finance related field.
- Works cooperatively and can build positive, constructive business relationships.
- Strives for continual Improvement.
- Takes accountability for delivering high quality, accurate work.
- Business curiosity that encompasses the use of data.
- Forward thinking and ready to embrace change and technological advancements in how you think, problem solve and approach tasks.
- Knowledge or interest in data analytics is essential.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm