We are seeking extraordinary talents who can use their passion and experience to design and implement the right solutions that set businesses on a successful trajectory.
You will be part of the Tax Transformation & Governance team providing a cycle of iterative improvements for clients and other KPMG’s tax services.
This includes developing digital products using design-led methodologies to improve effectiveness and efficiency, tapping on potentially new markets and ultimately provide solutions that help to achieve business’ goals.
In this role, you will work closely with the product managers and the UI/UX lead to identify pain points and growth opportunities. Using these insights, you will help to create new products or services, or redesign current ones, to meet the evolving demands of the customers and internal stakeholders. You will also play a part in exploring innovative ways to drive the successful adoption of these solutions.
What You Will Do
- Working with Tax UI/UX Lead, Product Manager/Owners & Stakeholders to understand and prioritize their challenges and growth opportunities.
- Assist the UI/UX Lead to drive the use of design methodologies and best practices during the development of solutions within the Tax function using the Agile software development methodology.
- Assist the UI/UX Lead to conduct market research and run innovation workshops, identify key pain points and generate meaningful insights and behavioral patterns.
- Participate in Design System Mapping, Customer Journeys, Scenarios and Service Specifications.
- Produce high-quality visual designs - from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and web and application interfaces).
- Translate research and business requirement into User Flows, wireframes and prototyping of interfaces, high fidelity mock-ups and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web, mobile web and app interfaces.
- Research and generate UX copywriting for all the products to ensure effective user interaction and maximize usability.
- Work closely with UI designers and Developers contributing to the improvement of the design quality and user experience.
- Maintain Design Language and Design System for consistent user experiences.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a university, preferably in design major (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, IS, CS, or related Diploma / Degree and/or Professional training / education in User Experience.
- Professional training/education in User Experience or equivalent design experience.
- Good knowledge of a Human-Centered Design Methodologies.
- Demonstrated proficiency with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Invision, etc.).
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Independent and ability to think critically and solve problems in a creative and logical manner.
- Possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on multiple job requirements.
- Able to demonstrate a growth mindset, willingness to take initiative and ownership of tasks, and learn independently.
- Demonstrate a strong interest in driving change and digital innovation and an attitude to continually strive for better ways to redesign work processes.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Design and User Experience,...
- Closing Date:21st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm