Technology-enabled transformation is the leading practice within public and private-sector organizations around the world.
At KPMG, the CxO Tech Advisory team is at the core of innovation to help organizations effectively navigate the complexities of change and unlock the full value of transformation initiatives, by aligning technology with business strategy, delivering cutting-edge solutions embracing emerging technologies while ensuring risks are identified and managed.
What You Will Do
- Understanding our client’s business and critical processes.
- Keeping up with solutions/services based on clients’ business needs.
- Working with internal and client facing teams to develop enablement plans, manage stakeholders and expectations.
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction during project delivery.
- Contributing to best practices by creating or enhancing documentation and processes.
- Provide administrative support to ICT projects and operations including but not limited to finance related activities.
- Monitor and compile project status updates.
- Provide administrative support for management meetings such as managing the scheduling/re-scheduling of the meetings, the call for papers, meeting agenda and consolidating presentation materials.
- Other ad-hoc admin duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess strong IT project management and people management skills.
- Communicate effectively with excellent teamwork skills.
- Will anticipate client needs and advocate for them.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Job type:Internships
Consulting, Information Technology
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm