KPMG’s Restructuring Services help businesses and their stakeholders to conceptualize and implement strategic, operational and financial change.
These changes are due to a constantly evolving business lifecycle, with businesses facing issues such as right sizing and structuring for growth, underperformance, shortage of liquidity and insolvency. We manage some of the world`s largest cross border insolvencies which has set up in country with complex and yet stringent regulations.
What You Will Do
As an intern in the restructuring services department, you will be part of a team who are dedicated to their craft in bringing practical solutions to our clients and their stakeholders, with hands-on involvement in the implementation of restructuring plans.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be pursuing a good Accountancy Degree or a Business Degree.
- Ideally CPA or CA qualified.
- Be familiar with the applicable Singapore law on corporate restructuring and insolvency.
- Be able to work in teams with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess a strong understanding of business drivers and their fundamentals.
- Be resourceful, versatile, analytical and possess strong project management skills.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm